Autism spectrum disorder is a developmental syndrome. The symptoms of autism are evident from a very early age. This persistent disorder can be characterized by a range of mild to severe symptoms. These symptoms include:
- Limited ability to interact in social environments
- Repetitive behavioral patterns
- Poor communication skills
However, these symptoms are hard to diagnose until the individual is exposed to social environments such as schools where they’re required to interact with other children. The disorder is diagnosed on the basis of progressive and behavioral assessments and observations.
Types of autism:
There are three types of autism:
Autistic disorder is also known as classic autism. Symptoms include:
- Poor ability to communicate
- Delay in learning the language
- Abnormal behavioral patterns and interests
- Intellectual disability
Symptoms of Asperger syndrome are milder compared to classic autism. They only display:
- Poor communication problems
- Unusual interests and behavior.
3.Pervasive Developmental Disorder:
This disorder is also known as atypical autism. These individuals are mainly challenged when communicating in social environments.
What is RMC Plan Managers?
RMC Plan Managers takes pride in being one of the specialist plan management organizations in Australia. We help our clients with reliable plan management solutions and support them to achieve their goals. We put our best foot forward to make sure that participants’ expectations are met and their funds are efficiently utilized.
What Do RMC Plan Managers Do?
RMC Plan Managers work closely with NDIS participants and support them to achieve their goals. We make the process of receiving NDIS support easier for individuals suffering from autism. We will take care of all the complicated paperwork and payment for you. With our assistance, you can be confident that your funds are being used for the right cause. Some of our services include:
- Receiving invoices
- Issuing payment to service providers
- Ensuring the authenticity of invoices by reviewing them
- Suggesting service providers to the individuals in need
- Providing financial skills training
- Providing organizational skills training
- Helping you along with self-managed providers whenever you need
- Development of budget to make sure that your funds are used efficiently
- Communicating with NDIS on your behalf